The other morning I got a call from Davika and she said that Nathan was ready for his 1st day of early morning seminary. Then he went on to school, so that means he is in high school. Unbelievable that our oldest grandson is now in high school, and we got another grandson on the way in December. We're excited for his arrival too. He will make us 10 grand kids. Amazing, and to think we beat all odds of staying together being a blended family.
Oh last Sunday the 7th, our new chihuahua got ran over by a four wheeler right out in front of the house. Ugh I was hurt Dave was devastated, we took her to the vet, not knowing is she would survive or what. She stayed overnight and she was weak last week, and on Sunday this week she started being her old feisty self. Amazing power of prayer, we are blessed. I'll try to post a picture of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment