Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finally

I have been unable to get signed in, too many things to remember I guess. Any how, here is blog entry. Since the snow came, so did the spring and summer. We planted a garden, but it hasn't gone too well, could be that I tried to use weed killer instead of picking weeds. we also took out the wooden boarder around the triangle and tried to plant grass, but apparently it was not good seed. I tell ya I'm not a green thumb apparently. I have plans to put some herbs out there, and need to fertilize the area, so here is what is looks like.

Been to Utah to see the kids in May, Lexi's 2 year birthday occurred and we had fun.


Now we're playing catch up. Dave is at home, been there for a few months (12), and he is turning out to fine tune his culinary skills. He was called to the bishopric in June, and what a surprise that call was. He is doing really well magnifying his calling.

Oh and we got a new puppy in Feb., and took a puppy same litter to Jason's in May. They call him Nidas.
Ours is Sadie, and mom and dad have one they call her Misty.
I'll include those pictures too.

2 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

It's okay, Tina. I have a pretty brown thumb myself...I can't grow anything! I try. Good to see you post something! Ha ha! Love ya.

Dave and Tina Schmidt said...

I am truly getting convinced that I just can't grow anything. Yea, If it wasn't for having to have a password, I would have been on here long time ago. How are you feeling?