Wow, sorry for the long 'vacation' from blogging. I do enjoy reading Kodi and Jason's blog, and good friend Debbie O's blog, and of course Kristen's. I hope to get motivated to get some things done.
I have been doing some deep cleaning, and packing unnecessary stuff away. Trying to get rid of stuff I haven't used in a while. It is good for many purposes.
Dave has been home since he retired, he hasn't gotten out to peddle his wares (he has some knives that are so sharp for sale), and needs to. He is kinda looking for some part time work that he can handle/do. We are praying something will come his way that will just be for him.
We got a tremendous amount of snow, about 8-10 inches, and it drifted in places. I got the car stuck in the drive yesterday when I returned from work, and so I had to dig it out this morning. I cleaned out some cupboards & washed some dishes. I'm Keeping busy, and getting some chores done, now I need to prepare taxes, tomorrow's schedule, and change the laundry over.
We've have a couple of snows this year, and even though the snow is cumbersome for travel, it is wanted for the moisture that it brings here. I just wish I could do more at clearing the way, but it is done so no worry.

No comments:
Post a Comment