What a time to spend with family! It was good to visit mom and dad and pat, and then the plus is Jason and Kodi and Jake came out from Utah. We got to talk to Mark and Jean and Barney and family too. Have some cute pictures to share too, but you gotta go and see Barney and Shelby's blog too, there is a picture just for mema on there. They are so cute!
It is funny each time I look at my blog, there is like a monumental date on there, today it is 20 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days. That is funny to me anyway. WE had grandpa's spaghetti dinner on thanksgiving evening, and then cooked the turkey for the next day. Sounds like everyone had a good time and so very thankful for the blessings we all share.
Got to get back into the groove of things, got a new class starting tomorrow, we'll see how many can cut the grade. I'm becoming a little more cynical lately with some different students who have come through and then not work out very well. I guess I need to fine tune my 'detector' for people who I think might be right for the job.
We went to Salina a couple of weekends ago and found some cool ideas at a craft fair, and some good buys too, and it wasn't 'black Friday'.

No comments:
Post a Comment