We had fun in Florida and traveling through the southern states to get there. WE had fun with the grandkids and Davika, we didn't get too much Alan time, he had just received Chief and was going through his 'hazing/training' and he was busy long days. But we did get to see him on Friday before we headed back.
September brought weapons training at the facility, and the primary program at Church. And the second Counselor in Primary in the Great Bend Ward, her baby girl came to earth. So it was a busy month as well.
October has come and almost gone, man where does the time go? I was reminding Dave that Jake's birthday would be the 8th of October, it came and went and fortuneately I did call him, and we finally got his package out to him. Just to see how big he is getting and outgrowing his bed, I hope he adjusts to his toddler bed. We had First Aid and CPR and Stress Awareness training during October. Heavy duty topics, and I had a new class start on the 28th of Sept. It is so cool to see the civilian type people start work and eventually mold into an officer. I try to capture it in photos, and then do a powerpoint presentation when they graduate. I'm anxious to start some new trends I learn too.
Looking forward to November, but before we get there, got a few more days of basic training, and graduation. Oh neglected to tell of my recent boo boo, and that isn't a halloween joke either. I was up early in the morning and cut some on my finger, by accident, and as a result received 15 stitches. I'm doing well, just not happy with myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment