

We had a hail storm earlier in the month of June, and so I thought I would include some hailstones. Then it rained so much that it flooded the front yard, and I guess all the yard. We were under water for about 6 hours. Dave is officially retired now, he will be getting some other jobs to do soon, so not to worry. He is sleeping at night and doing well. Now to just keep him busy, just joking, he is finding plenty of things to do. He is anxious for his buddy Curtis to come out to Kansas and I think he'll probably be going to Utah when Curtis returns.

1 comment:
Tina,
Do you ever go to the cannery? If so where do you go? I saw there is one in Oklahoma city. I would like to go. I have been doing food storage and would like to add to it. I heard you can go even if you are not an LDS member.
Debbie
Post a Comment