Wow, it's been a bit since I have posted. Still in Primary, still at Prison and still teaching. Dave is hanging around the house, he got a case of Bells Palsy in Sept. and has wrestled with it, he took some steroids but that is not good, it brought on diabetes symptoms. We got to see Jason and Kodi in August and Jakers. Then for Thanksgiving Barney and family were out, and we got to see Clark celebrate #5 birthday. I'll try to post some pics later. Then this last week Jason and Kodi brought number 10 grandson into the world. He is a cutie, but I'm the mema so I'm pretty much jaded! Wished I could have been there for their family but circumstances didn't allow. My sister has been struggling with health problems and so we offer prayers for her often.
Mom and dad are doing well, keeping busy with work for a family and concern for Pat. Yep, that about sums it all up, hope all is well and thanks for checking in.

1 comment:
Good to know you're doing well! I hope Dave is doing better now. I miss you a lot!
Post a Comment