Saturday, November 8, 2008

woo hoo, or wahoo



It is nearing time to spend time with family which in turn requires our gaming abilities to be fine tuned. We're excited of the possibilities of family coming in and we will be going to mom and dad's for Thanksgiving.




I'm working on an advent calendar for grandkids, and other things that I can't mention here. I was looking at Kodi's and then Kristen's blogs and found some cool ideas too. Kristen shared with us about picnic.com it is cool to work over your photos. I'll show you and example and you can see why I'm so excited.




Speaking about excitement, what an election night, I went to bed early because I have to do shift work the next day and didn't sleep a wink. Tossed and turned with the knowledge of Obama being our president for the next few years. Needless to say I was very disappointed, and I wonder if McCain seen this beforehand and was not as zealous to acquire the job as Commander and Chief. I don't know but what I do know is that Dave immediately put up his confederate flag on Wednesday, and he had been giving warnings to friends on when/where they should strengthen their arsenals. So now we hunker down and put our nose to the grindstone.

3 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

don't you LOVE it!? I am obsessed with it now. To put the words over each other, I just used the fade option that comes up with the color text option, if that makes sense.

Dedra said...

That's awesome you get to see your parents for thanksgiving. We are bummed about obama ding dong too. I guess we just need to have faith and move on, taking it as it comes.

A funny thing though, the word I have to type to have this comment posted to your blog is tasier...maybe a tazer would help somewhere too?!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I am not very happy about Obama either. I think that Biden is CREEPY. Alot of scary things are happening around here because of Prop 8 too. Our bishop got up and said that he was dissapointed in the way some people were talking about election results, etc, but he reminded up that for the next few years, obama is our president, and the on;y thing that we can do about it is pray for him. I think he is right, but I can't say, I'm happy about the results. he definately needs ourprayers though!
I am excited to come outfor THANKSGIVING!