But only once! Register one time too! Can you believe the reteric about voter registration and voter fraud? Where are our precious freedoms going? We have to stand for what is right, and be valiant in all that we do. We just have to.
Got a call from Davika and she will take her state boards on November 3, she is hitting the books to refresh her memory until that time. Kids are doing well, says mom. I don't hear from them though, they must be busy with school and friends. Sure do miss them, even with all those broken bones. ha ha
Jason called and they are doing well too. Can't wait to see them sometime. I can't believe little 4# jakey is 1 now, and doing so well with moving around! Kodi is such a good momma, and so patient, I know he will appreciate her when he gets older. I know I do now!
Shelby told me some cute stories of the little ones Clark and Alexis, aka Lexi. Shelb says that Clark is the one to get a smile out of his precious sister. She loves her big brother, and I imagine he in turn is so proud to be the big brother. It fits him well. He will be 3 at the end of November, wow where has the time gone? Barney is busy with school and work, and getting in some quality time with his family. I hope they can come and see us sometime too.
There appears to be a Captain's position opened up at the facility, but I'm too satisfied with my current position to give it a try. I just don't think it is for me right now. Oh you wouldn't believe what Dave did the other day, he is always shy with computers well, he has checked his facility mail and does it on a regular basis! Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?? I'm so pleased with him, I've been trying to encourage him to use the one at home too.
Plan on going to mom and dads this weekend, get their blog updated, and do some fun stuff. We'll see though. So if you see this mom, you know we'll be coming out after Church!! Oh did I tell you I have Monday off?? he he, I don't tell you everything ;)

2 comments:
That will be fun to go to grandma and grandpa's. I have been waiting for their blog to be updated!
Talk about voting, my 15 year old Joy was talking to the preacher and an elder at church and they said to be sure to vote. Joy said she hated to disappoint them but she isnt old enough to vote. The elder chuckeded and said well change parties. LOL
Silly man
They say vote early and vote often.
Post a Comment