
Little Alexis Mae Peters arrived on May day! 3 days before she was due, but I don't think mommy minded much. She is so precious too, and is adored by her older brother. It was cute I called during my lunch hour on Thursday and Clark told mema, 'I have a baby sister'. He is a corker for sure. Such a big handsome boy too. So now Lexi is just 7 months younger than her double cousin Jacob, or 'Jake' as mommy and daddy call him. I guess I shall share the pictures with you bloggers.
We are getting Nathan, Zachary, Alex and Alayna Puls for the summer!!! We are so excited, Papa will pick them up at the airport in Wichita on June 1oth, and I'll probably see them when I get home from work. I was going to pick them up but my work schedule was messed up, by me. Anyhow, they will get here. Little Alayna was tearry eyed at home the other day and mommy asked 'what was wrong', she said 'I miss my mema and I want to go see her now', which she has to wait until school is out, but nonetheless we will get to spend lots of girl time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment