Saturday, February 18, 2012

what a blogger I am....

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I made an entry. Not much has changed, we went to celebrate Clark and Tyler's birthdays in Utah. Went through some ups and downs with grandkids in Florida, hoping all is well down there. We got yet another grandson in April of last year, Max, and we met him at Thanksgiving he is a cutie too. My sister had her birthday on Thursday, and Mark has his on Monday. Luke, my nephew has his on Wednesday, he is growing big too. I'll see if I can add some pictures.
This is Max Peters This is Clark, Max and Lexi This is Tyler, he is much bigger now too. And Jacob, see how big he is?!
Barney and Shelby got to go to Florida and see the family down there, I just haven't gotten that picture on my computer yet.

No comments: