I was looking to see what I have done, and it has been another year gone by. Unfortunately my journal-ling is not any better. It has been a year since I've been alerted to my removal from the training dept. at work. I still am bitterly cautious but I go on. I am coping with the schedule I am working and am reminded daily of the lies that were told to me to console me during my anxiety over this upheaval. Regardless, I will go forth, cautiously and guarded with what is required of me. I am looking forward to working with another who was uprooted from their favorite job just recently, I am sure he was coned into promoting, but that is something he has to live with.
I am looking forward to the boys and their families coming to Kansas, I was fortunate enough to go and see them right after Thanksgiving. I spent the entire week PLAYING with the grand-kids.
LOVED LOVED loved it! Got to see Davika's family last summer, they traveled up for a week and it was FUN. I'll post a picture if I can.

2 comments:
Good to hear from you! I have been terrible at blOgging lately. I feel so sad when I hear about your job. We WILL get you something out here someday! We love you and can't wait to see you!!!
I just re-found your blog! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment