
Things are a changing. I'm going back to shift, not by choice, but there has to be something I am to learn from this. So no longer will I be teaching at the Prison. On a lighter note, Max will be 1 year old on the 26th of this month, cannot believe he is that old already. Lexi will be 4 on the 1st of May.
Our grandkids keep getting older, and we end up missing out on their lives, their progress, and their successes.
Mom and dad and Pat are doing well, they got some work done on their house and are really enjoying the service shown to them from others in their church. They have a bartering deal for lawn care and homemade bread.
I'm still in Primary and still loving the kids. Got to go to the Kansas City Missouri Temple the weekend before last April 12th, it is beautiful. I was looking on the Deseret News sight and the Brigham City Temple will be having their open house in August, hmmm maybe in time to go to Utah for a visit. Here is the two temples:

No comments:
Post a Comment