Can you believe it, August is gone! Yep, had my birthday and it was so nice that everyone called me and wished a HB. Then this last weekend we went to Mom and Dad's to help celebrate Labor day, as well as their 55th wedding anniversary on the 4th of this month. Also remembering Sister Jean in Oregon her birthday is the 8th of September, and she'll be....44. She's a sweetie and we love her dearly. The picture above is of her and brother Mark with my grandson Clark!
Then our youngest boy Jason and wife Kodi will celebrate 3 years of matrimony on the 10th! Congratulations to our loved ones.Oh, Davika and family survived tropical hurricane Faye, they got lots of rain, and soggy ground, but they are okay. She has them in school, and her as well. Zachary received another cast, a red & white one from what I understand. Alayna is doing well with her recovery from a cast. What a wild summer, huh?!
Dave and I are okay, we are avidly watching the presidential campaigns, and are looking forward to November. During the month of September at work we are instructing at the gun range, so today was day one and it rained the whole day. We are soggy here now.

1 comment:
First of all Happy Birthday Tina...belated. I didn't know it was your BDay.
Also, I'm glad your family is okay. It's scary when bad weather threatens to disrupt the fam.
Dedra
Post a Comment